Monday, December 4, 2017

Cindy (and recent photos)

I recently took some photos of my mom's dog Cindy with my Hasselblad camera. Cindy is 11 years old and lost an eye last year due to cancer in sinuses. The vet actually gave her only four months to live, but it has been almost a year now and she's livelier (and more spoiled) than ever.

"Can I please stand now?"

"Are you still playing with that camera thing?"

 I used Kodak Portra 400 film.

Some big changes ahead in my family. I have another niece or nephew on the way. Both of my parents are also engaged to be married.

My niece with the Hasselblad. Not sure if she's blinking or looking down.
Enjoying her Saturday at Granny's house

Star trails at the lake house captured with Portra 400 with a 6 hour exposure.
My grandfather's Brownie Hawkeye (that I took to Tallassee in the last post) as seen by my Hasselblad. 
Oh, and daffodil season has already begun. 'Wintersun' first opened on November 29. Photos to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment