Thursday, October 19, 2017

What I've been up to lately

It has been a while. So, what have I been doing lately?

I've been taking a lot of photos. Thing is, I'm using mostly my medium format film cameras (I have three now), and the first few rolls of film are still at the lab, so I haven't had photos to post.

My grandfather's Brownie Hawkeye Flash camera, one of the medium format cameras I've been using lately. My mom gave it to me and I cleaned it (almost) all the way up. It had a roll of film inside still, from the 60s. Film should come back any day now.
I got an annual pass to Chewacla. I've been going there on my way home from work several days a week for the past month or so. At first I was trail running, but I hurt my toe so now I'm just walking and taking photos while my foot heals.

I should get in my first shipment of daffodil bulbs today. The other one should come in early November. I'm looking forward to potting them up!

This weekend I'm planning on going hiking near Birmingham, and maybe the Latin Mass at Blessed Sacrament parish there.

Next weekend I'm planning to go to Indiana. I want to go to the Latin Mass for the feast of Christ the King in Brookville, a tradition I did every year at Ball State. I've got a few old friends to visit as well.

Last weekend I went to St. Mary's with two friends for adoration on Friday night for Our Lady of Fatima. The parish has a large Hispanic presence. We prayed the rosary at the Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine outside afterward. Then we went out for a nice dinner at an Italian restaurant.

I'll post some of my latest photos when I get them back.

No comments:

Post a Comment