Thursday, April 20, 2017

Some memorabilia of Mema

My mom sent me Mema's list of favorite gospel songs that we found in her Bible:





I also found out a way to save voicemail messages. I'm glad I know this because there were a number of voicemail messages that were dear to me, such as one by my friend Nathan. There was a great one Mema sent me on my birthday one year, but it is lost. I have this one she sent me in 2010 after I had come home to Auburn while I was in FOCUS. No voice other than my mom's is dearer to me than the voice of my Mema.




Mema as a girl (in front with her arm on the table corner)
Mema as a teenager
Mema with her younger brother and sister
Mema as a young woman
Mema as a young woman. My sister reminds me of her.
Mema in the 60s.
Mema at right, with her mother (center) and my mom (left)

No comments:

Post a Comment