Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Rolls 2&3

I've developed two more rolls of film since this weekend. I'm starting to get the hang of loading the reel and agitation. This time I developed a roll of Ilford HP5+ film I shot in my pinhole camera and Rollei Infrared film I shot in my Hasselblad.

Thurlow Dam, pinhole camera. This uncropped scan shows the felt shadows at the edge of each frame.

Tallapoosa River, pinhole camera

Tallapoosa River, pinhole camera

Tallapoosa River, pinhole camera. I like the swirls and the little goldenrod at the bottom.

Island in the Tallapoosa River, pinhole camera

Tallapoosa River, pinhole camera
I experienced some streaking on the film with the HP5+, so I increased the agitation on the next roll and it turned out better.

Tallapoosa River, Infrared/Hasselblad

Tallapoosa River, Infrared/Hasselblad

My uncle's barn, Infrared Hasselblad

Rollei Infrared film is also sensitive to visible light, so I used color filters to create an infrared/red/green trichromy.

No comments:

Post a Comment