Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Random things and photos

Some random things:

I was on the phone with our financial advisor. He ended the conversation by saying, "Have a good day, babe." Creepy...

***

I've got the Miitomo App, a new social networking app made by Nintendo. It seems like a fun app - very quirky and bizarre, as I would expect from Nintendo - and without the moral outrage and envy-mongering often found on other social networks (ahem!). I only know two people on there so far, though. Here's a "miifoto" I made yesterday:

This was me yesterday morning!
***

I don't know if I've written about my linen towel. I've used it for about four months now. It is super-absorbent; when I dry off after a shower about 2/3 of the towel remains completely dry. It's not as soft as a cotton terry towel, though. In fact, I might even call it "exfoliating" (to put a positive spin). However, it gets softer with each washing, and it dries super fast.

The other day I helped it dry even faster by suspending it over my bedroom window with trouser hangers. It did double duty as a curtain, enabling a nice afternoon power nap.

Linen towel drying in the sun and serving as a curtain simultaneously.

No comments:

Post a Comment