Friday, December 18, 2015

Wool & Linen

I've said before that I wanted everything in my wardrobe made of wool and linen. This Christmas may get me closer to my ambition. I'm already in possession of hemp boxer shorts (hemp is basically the same as linen), and my mom said she was thinking of buying me a wool flannel shirt. Then, I asked for more wool socks.

Now I've found a website, Rawganique, that sells an abundance of organic linen and hemp articles: shirts, pants, undershirts, underwear, socks, shoes, suits, towels, sheets, etc. Although I'd never buy any of them, they are a curiosity to behold:

Linen t-shirt: $59
Linen sheet set: $410
Linen sweater: $109

Yes, they may last a lifetime - or two or three - but I'm not sure I want to be stuck with the same undershirt for the next fifty years. (I might consider the linen sheets one day).


No comments:

Post a Comment